Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrating 37 Years of Life

I turned 37 yesterday. My two oldest boys woke me up with hugs and kisses just before they left for school. My oldest son isn't much for hugs and kisses these days, so his hug felt extra precious. My little baby snuggled in close to me as I fed her. Then my four-year old son and seven-year old daughter burst into my room, dancing with excitement as they half-yelled their birthday greetings to me. I feel so richly blessed to be the mother of six pretty great kids and the wife to an amazing man. My parents and sisters sent their birthday greetings through text messages and phone calls. Later in the day, my Facebook feed and Instagram feeds were flooded with birthday wishes from friends all over the world, reminding me how rich my life really is.

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: