I was just asked to speak next Sunday on the blessings of keeping the commandments. I'm just going to brainstorm here on my blog in prep for the talk.
- Feeling real peace, in spite of storms and challenges
- Feeling right with oneself and with God
- Having the protection and comfort of the Holy Ghost
- Maintaining your part of the covenant with God
- Being able to endure problems
- Avoiding certain consequences-abstaining from sex means you avoid pregnancy, STDs, emotional and physical suffering, abstaining from alcohol, drugs, and caffeine protects you from addiction, prison, dangerous situations
- Being able to look forward to returning to Heavenly Father
- Being worthy to attend the temple
- Having blessings pour out upon you
Any thoughts you would like to share? I have a lot to think about this week.
© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED