Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spiritual Sunday: "He Is Not Here, for He Is Risen"

Today is Easter Sunday and like Christians all around the world, I have spent the day in joyous reflection on the meaning of Easter.

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that he is the son of God and that he was born to a mortal mother and lived on this earth-for a relatively short time. I believe that while he lived on earth, he taught people about the gospel, healed the sick and afflicted, prayed, fed the masses, and worked many miracles. I believe that when his time had come, he went into the Garden of Gethsemane, knelt and took upon himself the sins, sorrows, and afflictions of every single person that has ever lived or will lived. Then he allowed himself to be taken by wicked, conspiring men and was crucified. I believe that he died on the cross and was laid to rest in a tomb for three days. After the three days, he rose and was resurrected.

I believe that because of his atonement, I can be cleansed from my sins, healed from my afflictions, and find peace and joy in my life. His resurrection gives me hope that I will see my loved ones again.

I believe that Jesus Christ will come again in great glory and that the entire world will be brought to their knees to acknowledge him as the Savior.

These are my bedrock beliefs.

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: