Thursday, March 3, 2016

Throwback Thursday: May 2015 Review

Winter Rose

Winter Rose is just growing and changing so quickly. She is so cute and fun. Despite the sippy cup in the picture below, she mostly drinks from a regular cup. She likes most food and will try just about everything. She also wild fuzzy hair after taking a nap. I have so much fun spending my days with her.





\



Elementary School night

Both Brooke and Jonathan were so happy to show us their classrooms and samples of their schoolwork at the Elementary School Night. Brooke has had a wonderful year in third grade with a structured and artistic teacher. Jonathan has done so well in kindergarten and works so hard at school. 




A Visit from My Kentucky Kin

My beautiful younger sister visited me with her daughter, Saucy Belle. Our girls had a lot of fun together. I took my sister to the Metropolitan Museum of Art where we enjoyed looking at the Impressionist Paintings and the Medieval armor. Winter totally rubbed it in to Saucy when she was allowed to get out of the stroller. I also took Nicole to Boscobel, a restored home from the early 1800s that overlooks the Hudson River. We enjoyed a hilarious luncheon at Kathleen's Tea Room where the staff kept cracking us up with their comments. It was such a nice visit and one I hope to repeat.




The Taconic Opera Performs the oratorio, Daniel

Brent and I joined the Taconic Opera Chorus and spent months learning the music for an original oratorio, Daniel. Our friend is the composer and director. We loved singing the choruses. We put on two different performances--one in Ossining and the other was in White Plains. Here is my handsome husband in his tuxedo ready to perform in White Plains.



Building an Addition

We have a huge deck in the back of our house. I have been anxious to make it more usable and functional in the summer. Brent built a couch and we purchased an awning and table so we can eat outside. It made a huge difference and now we can sit outside anytime we want.





 Memorial Day at Fahnstock Park

We are lucky to live pretty close to a great lake with a nice beach. Memorial Day the lake was open and so we spent the afternoon there enjoying the water and playing in the sand.


© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: