- The snow just kept coming and we were buried deep in it. After a while, that much snow gets old. We were all ready for Spring!
- I celebrated my 38th birthday with my family. My kids gave me a fabulous iPad cover that reflects my love of travel.
- Brent went to Turkey for a week for a business trip. He brought me back some amazing Turkish Delight and gorgeous chocolates. He enjoyed the trip and seeing part of Turkey.
- Brooke performed in Aladdin, a musical performed by kids from her elementary school. She was a vendor and had a small solo.
- I baked a lot and made food appropriate for holidays and fun events.
- We celebrated Pi Day with pie and St. Patrick's Day with corned beef and cabbage.
- The cat got a clean bill of health from the vet.
- I was able to enjoy some pampering with some homemade lotions from my cousin. Drinking tea and reading a favorite book is always restful.
- My husband is a really smart guy and has quite a few patents in his name.
- We have a great family and those everyday moments make me happy.
© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED