Thursday, May 5, 2016

Throwback Thursday: 9 years of May

I was scrolling through photos trying to find a trigger for a Throwback Thursday when I decided to just sample some May pictures from 2007-2015. It is a fun illustration of my life.

2007
Our family is living in Sweden. We have four kids--ranging from seven years to one year old. At the beginning of May, we explored the beautiful Skane countryside. We went to Ale's Stenar and to an old castle. I remember that day well.





2008
At this time we are now living in New York. I got my hair cut and it has never been so long since then.



2009
I was pregnant and also barely recovering from a long, sustained, and unexplained illness. That was a hard time. This is also a really bad picture of me because of the angle and the lighting, making me appear bigger than I was.


2010
A much better year. Two of my sons performed in our ward Talent Show. I sang and played the piano as well.




2011
I took my two youngest children to a toddler park. And yes, my baby was wearing his PJs.




2012
We are living in Saudi Arabia. My toddler and I would spend time outside on our backporch where he had a sand box. I would hose him off when done playing. We all spent a lot of time playing outside and enjoying the freedom of the compound.




2013
Still in Saudi Arabia. I took my daughter to a princess party. My oldest son broke his thumb.




2014
Back in New York. We had pictures taken of our precious baby, Winter. She is so beautiful!


2015
My sister came to visit me in New York and our babies both enjoyed and tortured one another.





2016
The day is cold and I have been relaxing. The flowers in my yard are beautiful.





That was ridiculously fun to look back on the last nine years. What a fun snapshot of my life.

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: