Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wondering Wednesday: Presidential Panic

Soon the political junk will begin in a horrible spectacle as the presidential race begins in earnest. This is my first and last political post of the season.
I have never, in all my life, and in all my years traveling abroad been ashamed of my country or my fellow Americans, until the day that Donald Trump was essentially declared the Republican nominee. I want to crawl in a hole and hang my head. THIS is what my country and its people have become and I am so embarrassed.
I will never vote for him. I will never advocate for him. I think that handing presidential power over to man of unspeakable ego as Trump is akin to handing a child the keys to a sports car. It will end in unparalleled disaster. 

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: