Saturday, July 30, 2016

Scrapbook Saturday: Goals and Projects

Nothing profound here today; just a big ol' list of projects and tasks I need to work on.

1) I want to create a mini-album explaining the moves I have made. At first I was going to try and put it in one 12x12 layout, but as I considered how much I needed to share, I realized a mini-album makes more sense. I am in love with the colors and patterns of Shimelle's Starshine collection. I like the happy vibe and how the globe motif is incorporated into the collection.
       a) collect the pictures
       b) decide on the format
       c) purchase the product
       d) outline the stories I want to tell
       e) make the album

2) Finish scrapbooking 2015.
       a) review photos
       b) find the gaps in the stories
       c) print the pages I already made
       d) make a spreadsheet
       e) sort, edit, and print photos

3) Organize, edit, and sort photos on my phone. Upload to computer. I realized that the format I have right now, isn't working for me. I also just discovered that the way I used to upload phone photos to my computer doesn't work anymore with the Windows 10. I still need to figure that out.

4) Start scrapbooking 2016.
        a) review photos
        b) find the gaps in the stories
        c) print the pages
        d) make a spreadsheet
        e) sort, edit, and print photos

5) Create 2007 Israel album.My biggest problem is that I can't figure out the format. I have been wavering between 8x8 Project Life pages made with the app or using the printed photos I already have. If I use the photos I have, I am pretty sure I will just do Project Life pages, but I don't have a core kit that really feels right to me. I could also just do a few Shutterfly albums. I think my indecision about the format, more than anything, is why I haven't been able to finish this album. It is really bugging me.

6) Sort and organize family photos--especially the old ones.


© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
     
     

No comments: