Thursday, July 14, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Old Family Photos

I try to keep my photos dated, organized, and labeled. I also scrapbook a select percentage of the photos I take. In each scrapbook layout I make, I include dates, names, places, and context behind the pictures. You may wonder I spend so much time (and money) to do this. Well, its because of these photos that were kept my grandparents. I have very little context as to date, place, or even some of the people. I feel sad that important things to them are now lost because they didn't spend a little time labeling them. I won't throw them away, because that's a horrible thing to do. I just wish I knew more about these images.







So the moral of the story is record information about your photos!!!!

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: