Thursday, July 28, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Back to Lund, Sweden

A friend posted the following clip about Lund, Sweden today.



Things I miss about living in Sweden:


  • Biking everywhere. I love biking and loved getting in exercise in such a practical fashion. I haven't biked in 8 years.
  • The cobblestone streets. I miss walking on those streets.
  • The way the past and present intersect. I love how Lund manages to maintain their heritage while being innovative and fun with the present.
  • I miss having my kids bike. 
  • I miss my friends.
  • I miss the simpler lifestyle there. We kept things very simple and minimal while living there. I have gotten caught up in the trap of having a lot of space and stuff in the U.S.
  • I miss paron saft and delicious pears.

© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: