Sunday, July 24, 2016

Spiritual Sunday: Asking to See the Lord's Hand in Your Life

Sometimes, when life gets hard, it can be really hard to see the Lord's hand in your life. I have been there, where I felt so overwhelmed by my trial that I felt buffeted by difficulty and alone. I couldn't see one step ahead of me, let alone see what how the Lord was helping me. There have been rare moments where I did see the blessings in the midst of the stormy trial.

The other day, I was praying and asked to see the Lord's hand in my life. I was surprised at the experience that flashed in my mind but as I reflected on what had happened, I realized that it really was evidence of the Lord's hand in my life.

In my work as Relief Society president, I do encounter women who feel so alone and abandoned. They struggle to see the Lord working on their behalf. Maybe you are wondering the same thing. If you are in that boat, take some time to be quiet and say a prayer. Ask for wisdom and vision in seeing the Lord's hand in your life. You may be very surprised in what you learn.


© 2007-2016 TIFFANY WACASER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: